Join us for the 2017 Tourism Research Showcase
Monday, May 8, 2017
11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Cherrywood Room, St. Paul Student Center
The Tourism Center hosted nearly 100 industry friends and University colleagues for our annual poster session during National Tourism Week.
- U of M survey: Minnesotans predict 2015 leisure travel spending
- Parks receives U of M Tourism Center certificate for completing online Festival and Event Management course
The Pilot-Independent, 09/22/2014
- Increased access to nature trails could decrease youth obesity rates, MU study finds
University of Missouri-Columbia@mizzounews, 09/11/2014
Science Daily, 09/11/2014
- Report intended to improve visitor experience
The International Falls Journal, 05/10/2014
- Tourism Assessment Report
Big Stone Area Growth, 05/13/2014
- Study: Minnesota Zoo is an economic dynamo
- Edina parents resist pre-Labor Day school start
- America's Byways Pay Off in Authentic Experiences, But How About Dollars?
Public Roads, January/February 2013 vol. 76 no.4