The Tourism Center hosted nearly 100 industry friends and University colleagues on May 4, 2016 for our annual poster session during National Tourism Week. See our Virtual Poster Session to view the posters.
- U of M survey: Minnesotans predict 2015 leisure travel spending
- Parks receives U of M Tourism Center certificate for completing online Festival and Event Management course
The Pilot-Independent, 09/22/2014
- Increased access to nature trails could decrease youth obesity rates, MU study finds
University of Missouri-Columbia@mizzounews, 09/11/2014
Science Daily, 09/11/2014
- Report intended to improve visitor experience
The International Falls Journal, 05/10/2014
- Tourism Assessment Report
Big Stone Area Growth, 05/13/2014
- Study: Minnesota Zoo is an economic dynamo
- Edina parents resist pre-Labor Day school start
- America's Byways Pay Off in Authentic Experiences, But How About Dollars?
Public Roads, January/February 2013 vol. 76 no.4