Customer Service Training & Education
Your staff is the face of your business and community. Does your staff know how to deliver outstanding service to an increasingly diverse customer base? The Tourism Center provides educational training materials to help community businesses, organizations, and government agencies improve their customer service and build their competitive advantage.
About the Program
At Your Service: Working with Multicultural Customers builds the skills and knowledge needed by frontline staff to deliver quality customer service while recognizing the significant role that culture plays in the service encounter.
At Your Service is a complete, ready-to-use curriculum that enables you to deliver cost-effective, half-day customer service training workshops in your organization of community. Participants in the workshop will:
- Understand how culture affects the service experience
- Learn how to manage their own attitude
- Practice skills to identify and respond to customer needs
- Gain strategies to create and maintain positive customer experiences
- Create a personal action plan to put these skills to work immediately
The Tourism Center makes At Your Service
available in two convenient ways:
Learn More About...
Register or Purchase
- The culture iceberg
- Customer's view of service
- How attitudes are formed
- Managing attitude even in difficult situations
- Identifying and addressing customer needs
- Build communication skills to respond to customer needs
- The role of personal appearance in customer expectations
- Increasing perception of staff and facilities
- Being proactive in providing great service
- Adapting service to meet expectations