At Your Service: Working with Multicultural Customers
is a nationally acclaimed program successfully implemented by leading public and private organizations of all sizes.
Program participants give At Your Service
high marks on surveys.
- 91% of respondents said At Your Service met their customer service training needs.
- More than 50% said the program definitely helped them improve their customer service skills.
- More than 70% report using the program's four main sills "often" or "constantly" on the job!
"At Your Service
is both fun and effective! The Mall of America service providers are a diverse group, and the program's interactive format successfully provides something for each, whether it is a review of service skills or learning new techniques."
- Kim Rakos, Mall of America
"We have had reports back from communities sharing how much the training has helped by making them more 'visitor or customer friendly.'"
- Elizabeth Hand, Top of Iowa Tourism
"Thank you for providing this 'outreach' to communities in our state. If your goal, through this service, is to assist with business--large and small--to learn better ways to help them grow internally and externally, I believe this program will help accomplish that growth and development. I look forward to further training so I may be of better service to my community."
- Barbara Vangrud, KDLM Radio AM1340
"After the training program was offered to employees in our community, I observed them doing a better job of customer service and they were also more aware of the customer and and the customer's needs. I think that this speaks to the effectiveness of the [Minnesota] At Your Service program."
- Mary Turner, Women's Business Center
"The exercises were excellent and lent themselves to immediate application of the training back at the job!"
- L. N., Inver Hills Community College
"… I use your [At You Service] training materials for my lab staff. I give a presentation on what Customer service means in the Lab. This has improved the Lab 100%. My employees are more eager to help customers until they are totally satisfied. I can’t say enough about how this has improved customer service in the Lab. I spend a whole day training with my staff and I’d say over half is on this stuff, so thank you. My customers seem to feel more welcome in my area because the customer service has improved greatly. Thanks again."
- C J. A. Computer Lab Manager, Inver Hills Community College
"…if there's any way I can be of assistance to you regarding At Your Service training, please let me know. I've done two such trainings in the area, and they were well-received. The feedback from the participants was very positive, and I really enjoyed presenting to them. As a part-time adjunct instructor, I'm teaching a Business Communications course for Minnesota State Community and Technical College. … The materials worked well for our discussions, proving that they can be used as educational materials in classrooms and with minority students."
- Mary Otto, Part-time adjunct instructor, Minnesota State Community and Technical College
Learn More About...
Register or Purchase
- Ghana Tourist Board
- Sagawa Express - Japan
- Top of Iowa Tourism
- U.S. Department of State
- Ada Regional Hospital
- AmericInn International (lodging chain)
- City of Roseville
- Comunidades Latinas Unidas En Servicio
- Cragun's Resort & Conference Center
- Fergus Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Minneapolis Convention and Visitor Association
- Inver Hills Community College
- Latino Economic Development Center (LEDC)
- Mall of America
- Metropolitan Library Service Agency
- Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
- Minnesota Historical Society
- Minnesota Parks and Recreation Association
- Neighborhood House at the Wellstone Center
- Shooting Star Casino
- Shoreview Community Center
- USDA Rural Development-Minnesota